Article One offers tailored leadership trainings that help our clients gain expertise in sustainability and human rights. We offer trainings both for those new to CSR and for experts seeking to deepen their knowledge. Our trainings equip participants with the skills they need to lead transformative change inside their companies and institutions.
Our trainings include:
- Introduction to Sustainability: This course provides an overview of the foundational pillars of the corporate responsibility agenda. Participants will again an introductory understanding of CSR as well as actionable insights on how to integrate CSR throughout their business.
- Introduction to Business and Human Rights: This course provides participants with a thorough understanding of stakeholder expectations regarding corporate respect for human rights as well as guidance on how to gain alignment with international standards, including the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights.
- Human Rights Assessments and Integration: In this course participants will learn how to conduct a human rights impact assessment to understand potential human rights impacts at the corporate, country, site or product level. We will explore best practice for integrating findings into business practices and developing strategies to mitigate risk.
- Stakeholder Engagement: This interactive course will provides participants with the tools required to conduct effective and meaningful stakeholder engagement.
- Sustainability Reporting: Stakeholder expectations and international standards regarding sustainability reporting are constantly evolving. This course will provide participants with an overview of global reporting trends and guidance on how to develop an effective CSR report.
In addition, we are available to develop individualized trainings, tailored to a client’s specific sustainability and human rights objectives.