Article One partners with companies, multilateral institutions, and state agencies looking to develop their approach to human rights and sustainability management.
We have five core areas of focus:
- Business & Human Rights: Strategic guidance to promote corporate respect for, and state protection of, human rights
- Social Impact: Strategies to advance positive social impacts throughout business operations
- Research: Innovative research on human rights and sustainability
- Corporate Responsibility: Approaches to enhance sustainable and responsible business practices
- Training: Trainings that equip participants with the skills they need to lead transformative change from within their organizations.